Thursday, July 14, 2011

VIVE LA FRANCE!

So today is Bastille day, and I was going to make it my duty as a woman of French heritage (and a lot of pride) to write a post about France, America, feminism, etc etc...but my brother exited out and deleted the one I had written..SO....in the meantime, go check this book out from the library. I am not certain it will have anything about French feminism in it, but it does dispel the popular American idea that the French suck and that they are out to get us and to destroy all American "values"....

"The Greater Journey: Americans in Paris" By: David McCullough (an adorable and wonderful historian)

I will write a post in the near future revolving around French culture and the movements that occurred in France over the years.


UNTIL THAT DAY COMES...


VIVE LA FRANCE! VIVE LA REVOLUCION! Storm the Bastille!


Posted by: Annah Ruhland